Thursday, November 3, 2011

Amos Lassen reviews The Sallee Rovers

"It has been a long time since I read a good pirate story so I was anxious to read this tale of mayhem and adventure. It kept me on the edge of my seat and M. Kei gives us a wonderful new character in Lieutenant Peter Thorton, a closeted member of the British Navy who struggles with coming out while he manipulates battles and storms, duels and a kidnapping as well as his own search for both honor and love. The best is that this is to be part of a series so there are more coming. I have a feeling that I will become a true follower of Peter Thorton."

Read the full review at: http://reviewsbyamoslassen.com/?p=11715

It is always a delight to pick up a new reviewer, and especially a reviewer who enjoys what one has written!

~K~

No comments:

Post a Comment