Monday, November 21, 2011

Amos Lassen reviews Men of Honor

"I feel very lucky to have been asked to review several books by M. Kei.

"In the first book I reviewed, “Pirates of the Narrow Seas: The Sallee Rovers”, I discovered what I have been missing. Kei is a terrific writer and a wonderful storyteller and he writes about something I know nothing about, naval historical fiction, so I must also classify him as a teacher. Now what is special about this naval historical fiction is that Kei writes with a gay twist and even though his novels are set in a different time period from where we live, everything is very realistic and that is one of the many attributes of the writer. Another is his ability to create characters that are very real."

Read the whole review at: http://reviewsbyamoslassen.com/?p=12838

No comments:

Post a Comment