Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fan Review at Goodreads

Desmian Trog has posted an enthusiastic review of The Sallee Rover, book one in the Pirates of the Narrow Seas series.

"I never thought that a book in a completely different section of preference to my normal ones would ever muscle ahead of most of my favorite texts and plant itself so firmly and so highly in my list of favorite books. [...] From the depths of the descriptions to the pacing of scenes, lines and paragraphs to the momentum of the book itself, the entire text was rife with richness and detail, bringing to life a world I do not know and have visited little, and I found myself intrigued, drawn in and satisfied with all the exotic delights of history, environment, culture, setting and mood."

Read the rest at: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7779757-the-sallee-rovers

No comments:

Post a Comment